Destination Asia’s groundbreaking online reservation system – eDA – is being rolled out to two more countries; Indonesia and Vietnam, in order to revolutionize access to these countries unique leisure and MICE travel products.
Since its high-profile launch at ITB, Germany in April 2013, the innovative booking engine has changed the way we do business across Asia. eDA is the definitive reservations system that takes users to a simplified travel solutions to secure hotel rooms, tours, transfers all day, every day, at the simple click of a mouse!
The system stands apart from other reservation networks as it facilitates multiple country bookings under a single PNR and allows users to input one login code to gain access to all of Destination Asia’s products and services across our Destination Asia network.
Strategic advantages of eDA are:
- Book accommodation, tours, transfers – and even meals online 24/7;
- Confirm a reservation immediately;
- Make later additions to itineraries;
- Complete a reservation via a fully secured personalized information system;
- Access products and services through a central payment gateway, with one currency (USD$) for multiple destinations. The customer pays one single bank fee for multiple reservations;
- Use of an XML connection – one of the defining technologies reshaping the face of online technology that provides seamless opportunities to let diverse computer systems communicate 24/7 without prior logging in/logging out;
- Assistance with special requests – eDA accommodates individual requirements and these will be confirmed ASAP.
Extensive research into the differing needs of our customers produced a system that offers full flexibility to meet specific requirements. Our development and upgrade work is ongoing in order to keep pace with the latest market developments and ensure that our customers receive the absolute pinnacle of personalized service: this is the reason why more businesses will switch over to eDA in the near future. So, please stay tuned for further announcements!