Lao Airlines, GMTC joint venture

 

Lao Airlines and Singapore based travel operator GTMC Travel Pte., Ltd. have formed a partnership to provide both inbound and outbound packages to and from Laos.

Lao Airlines will have a 51 percent stake with GTMC Travel holding the remaining 49 percent in the joint venture which will employ ten staff at Lao Airlines’ head office in Vientiane.

Source = Lao Airlines
Pin It

Comments are closed.