Honoured as Best Luxury Spa Resort for the Middle East in November 2013 by the World Luxury Hotel Awards, Six Senses Zighy Bay announces an exclusive three-day Pilates wellness retreat to be led by internationally acclaimed Lynn Robinson – the Queen of Pilates – a title bestowed The Times of London.
From the 6th to the 9th of March, 2014, Lynne returns to Six Senses Spa at Zighy Bay to offer private Pilates sessions and group mat-work classes for resort guests.
Lynne’s clients have included Hugh Grant, Liz Hurley, Sophie Dahl and Pat Cash as well as top sports teams. She has worked with Chelsea Football Club for several years, teaching first-team players and helping with injury rehabilitation. Lynne is proud to have been a Visiting Wellness Practitioner at Six Senses Zighy Bay since 2011.
Vice President of Six Senses Spas Anna Bjurstam is equally excited about Lynne’s return, “We are so glad to have Lynne back with us for the fifth time. There is no doubt that her work has a big impact on our guests’ lives.”
Lynne Robinson is renowned for the quality and detail of her teaching. Originally a school teacher, Lynne discovered Pilates in 1992. After completing her training, she resolved to make Pilates as accessible as possible to the typical person by creating a completely new approach. As a result, she founded Body Control Pilates in 1996.
This breadth of experience honed her ability to ensure, regardless of a student’s level of fitness or Pilates experience that everyone can get the most from his or her Pilates sessions.
Guests who subscribe to the three-day retreat enjoy two private sessions with Lynne, unlimited wellness activities on the resort’s weekly programme, daily wellness cuisine hand tailored by Chef de Cuisine James Knight Pacheco, daily private herbal steam, 2 sixty-minute signature massages and full wellness programme inclusions. They also have the opportunity to join the resort’s empowering programme for International Women’s Day on Wednesday, 8th March.
Full package pricing includes nightly accommodation and full board meal plan in a spacious villa with private pool.
- 3 nights' accommodation in a pool villa
- Daily Wellness Cuisine x3 meals per day
- Personal wellness consultation on arrival
- Personal fitness consultation on arrival
- 2 x Personal Pilates sessions with Lynne Robinson (60 min)
- 3 x Herbal Steam (30 min)
- Thai Massage (60 min)
- Deep Tissue Massage (60 min)
- Access to complimentary daily wellness activities as per the resort’s weekly schedule
- 2 x healthy drinks at the spa’s juice bar
- Complimentary laundry service up to 4 pieces upon arrival day
- Access to steam, sauna and ice cave facilities in the spa
- Access to fitness centre, Jungle Gym and access to tennis and pétanque courts
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary departure gift.