Soneva Kiri General Manager Frank Grassmann said 'The Green Season Escape' would be offered until October 31st, 2014, traditionally a quiet time for the island compared to the sun-drenched hot season.
“It's a great time to experience Soneva Kiri, and we've put together an exciting programme of activities and indulgences that allow guests to really experience the best of what can be the most beautiful of the island's seasons,” he said.
Soneva Kiri is the sole luxury resort on the island of Koh Kood, located deep in the Gulf of Thailand, an island of outstanding natural beauty. Koh Kood’s verdant tropical jungle is simply bursting with wildlife and hidden magical waterfalls which splash down through the forest into secluded coves. Private sandy beaches are shaded by swaying palm trees that fringe the shimmering blue sea.
The green season is the perfect time to enjoy the profusion of local produce prepared to perfection by Khun Benz in her celebrated Thai restaurant, a short cruise by luxury launch to a perfect and serene inlet sheltered beneath steep green slopes, or to kayak in the turquoise waters for which Koh Kood is famed.
Guests can ascend to Soneva's observatory, with its 14-inch Celestron telescope, one of the finest and most powerful lenses in Southeast Asia.
The Green Season Escape weaves together a host of experiences designed to showcase the island’s unique environment, and to highlight Soneva's mantra of 'Intelligent Luxury' in action. The package includes:
- Sublime picnic by a crystal waterfall in a secluded grove
- 'Deep Green Dream' 60-minute spa treatment for two
- Gourmet daily breakfast
- Daily shared activity schedule
- Children dine free with parents
- Daily cocktail and canapés
- Rejuvenating group yoga lesson on the beach
- Complimentary hand-made ice-cream with over 60 unique and locally-inspired flavours from the ice-cream parlour and home-made chocolates from the delectable chocoholic room, which now includes the addition of expert Fiona Scolti's forest-foraged, locally sourced 'Botanical Chocolates'
Terms and conditions:
- Credit card is required upon reservations.
- Minimum 2 nights consecutive stay required.
- The rates quoted are in THB per room per night and inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Subject to hotel availability.
Resort cancellation policies and certain restriction/black-out dates apply