From 3 June till 14 August 2016, IHG® Singapore will launch a suite of stay packages and dining offerings across its eight properties in Singapore, namely InterContinental® Singapore, Crowne Plaza® Changi Airport, Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium, Holiday Inn® Singapore Orchard City Centre, Holiday Inn Express® Singapore Clarke Quay, Holiday Inn Express® Singapore Orchard Road and soon to open, Hotel Indigo® Singapore Katong as well as Holiday Inn Express® Singapore Katong.
Representing different aspects of destination living, guests will enjoy a variety of stay options, from being located along the major shopping belt of Orchard Road, situated at the heart of the arts, culture and heritage districts of Bugis or Katong, sited at the crossroads of local neighbourhoods including Tiong Bahru, in close proximity to some of the trendiest riverside nightspots at Clarke Quay or even the extended convenience of being right at the Singapore Changi Airport.
The Great Singapore Sale Stay Package includes:
- Up to 20% off Best Flexible Rates
- 1000 IHG® Rewards Club bonus points
- 20% off total food and beverage bill at hotel dining *outlets
- Late check-out till 4pm (subject to availability)
Terms and conditions:
- Package is applicable for stays from Mondays to Sundays. Rooms are subject to availability and blackout dates apply.
- Package is available at all listed properties from 3 June till 14 August, with the exception of Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong, where the package will be valid from 15 June till 14 August, and Hotel Indigo Singapore Katong, where the package will be valid from 30 June till 14 August.
- Reservations have to be made at least 9 days prior to arrival.
- Full pre-payment is required to guarantee reservations.
- Reservations are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- *Dining discount is only applicable at the hotels’ participating restaurants.
“With a diverse portfolio of hotels in Singapore under the InterContinental Hotels Group which spans both the mid and luxury tiers, the launch of The Great Singapore Sale Stay Package is an opportunity for visitors to enjoy the same benefits across our different properties in the Singapore cluster, yet still be able to explore the different aspects of the city as with the unique positioning of each hotel,” said Mr Rex Loh, Area Director of Sales and Marketing, IHG Singapore and Director of Sales and Marketing, InterContinental Singapore.
In addition to The Great Singapore Sale Stay Package, the eight Singapore properties will also be offering splendid dining privileges at their restaurants and bars.