Seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offering
Special room rates provide a great way to take in The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and The Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot; experience new offerings at Disney Springs; and take advantage of 2018 Disney Resort benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks
Ready to put the winter behind you? Then what better way than a visit to the Sunshine State?
It is a terrific time to take in the new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida, including exceptional new venues at Disney Springs. Offering a diverse mix of shops, an impressive variety of new upscale and casual dining options and outstanding live entertainment options, Disney Springs now features more than 130 establishments across its four outdoor neighborhoods. Notably, Disney Springs was recently named by the New York Times as one of the 52 Places to Go in 2018 (in the world). Additionally, the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and The Garden Rocks Concert Series at Epcot provide even more reasons to visit now.
A great way to experience all the Walt Disney World Resort has to offer is by taking advantage of the special “Spring into The Incredible Summer” room rates offered by the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, for stays April 10-June 15, 2018. In addition to featuring an ideal location at an outstanding value, these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels also provide shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area.
Plus, through Dec. 31, 2018, guests at the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, with valid theme park admission. Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for guests to enjoy select attractions, and during select dates, the Extra Magic Hours benefit may also be offered at a Disney Water Park. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request a copy of the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby. Guests will need a valid, official Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel, and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket, to use the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Guests at the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, who have booked a Walt Disney Travel Company package including a stay at one of the hotels and theme park admission, are also able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “2018 Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the booklet are discounts and special offers at House of Blues Restaurant & Bar, T-REX Café, Paddlefish, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, The Polite Pig, The Boathouse, STK Orlando, Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace, Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Dino Store at T-REX, Rainforest Café Retail Village, American Threads, Johnny Was, and Sephora.
The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ “Spring into The Incredible Summer” room rates for stays from April 10-June 15, 2018 are:
- B Resort & Spa — rates from $105 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $139 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $139 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $122 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $82 per room, per night.
For information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically http://disneyspringshotels.com/special-offers/limited-offers/spring-into-summer/ (or http://bit.ly/DDSRAH18 ). The special rates are available for stays April 10-June 15, 2018, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting a Walt Disney World Resort theme park this Spring provides the opportunity to take in the 2018 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – through May 28, 2018 at Epcot; and the Garden Rocks Concert Series – Fridays-Mondays, through May 28, 2018, at Epcot. This summer guests may experience Incredible Summer nonstop fun, including Incredible Tomorrowland Expo where favorite DisneywPixar Super Heroes take over Tomorrowland to celebrate all things super – May 25-Sept. 3, 2018, at Magic Kingdom Park; and Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! Concert Series – June 9-Aug. 19, 2018, at Epcot.
Guests who need to purchase a Walt Disney World theme park ticket may do so at the Guest Service Desk or the Disney merchandise location in each of the hotels. To use the Extra Magic Hours benefit, guests will need a valid, official Extra Magic Hours voucher from the hotel and a valid Walt Disney World theme park ticket. Guests without the Park Hopper Option or Park Hopper Plus Option must use their ticket for admission to the same theme park where they would like to enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels include:
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa — this lifestyle resort opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and features American Kitchen Bar & Grill
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – the resort has spectacular views of the Walt Disney World Resort and offers two restaurants, a lounge and heated outdoor pools
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — the luxurious resort hotel features 229 spacious and modern one- and two-bedroom suites, and is the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace — just steps from Disney Springs, this contemporary oasis features 2 outdoor pools, beach-entry Float Lagoon, kids’ splash pad, 4 new restaurants and lounges, and Disney Character breakfast
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista — connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the resort features 2 heated pools with Jacuzzi, 7 dining options (including Benihana), exclusive Disney perks, Disney Character Breakfast and more.
- Holiday Inn Orlando – located steps away from Disney Springs, the hotel offers the ideal setting to stay and play, featuring kids eat free and complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and public areas
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – featuring a Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, 394 guest rooms, six dining options, and the Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground with interactive water features.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com