PONANT update on Antarctic and Kimberley availability
– still with generous incentives and bonus commissions –
I Monique Ponfoort, Vice President Asia Pacific for PONANT, has updated progress on PONANT’s generous trade promotion focussing on Antarctic and Kimberley sailings.
“Released just four weeks ago to celebrate PONANT’s 30th Anniversary I am excited to announce huge uptake by our trade partners taking advantage of the generous bonus commissions available.”
Space still available on PONANT to the Antarctic.
“With four luxury expedition ships operational in the Antarctic – more than any other cruise company – we still have space available for both the 2018/2019 and 2019/2020 seasons for any trade partners who have guests interested in travelling this year or next.”
“The Kimberley too has limited space still available for 2019 on our brand new Explorer ship Le Laperouse being inaugurated next week, so again I recommend you get in contact with us as soon as possible.”
Incentive summary: For all NEW bookings made and deposited during the period June 4 to July 31, 2018, on 2019 Kimberley and/or 2018-2020 Antarctica sailings, the following trade incentives will apply:
Consultants will earn a $500* Coles/Myer Gift Voucher for every guest booked.
Plus, each agency will earn a BONUS 5 percent commission.
“With four ships operating in Antarctica and 2019 Kimberley sailings featuring our new ship Le Laperouse, consultants and agencies alike stand to be richly rewarded for their efforts during our 30thAnniversary Celebration. Inventory will not last long so I suggest you keep the ball rolling,” advises Monique.
- The World Leader of Luxury Expeditions with 20 years polar expedition cruise experience – carrying more guests to the polar regions than anyone else
- 30 years luxury and expedition experience
- By 2021 PONANT will have a fleet of 12 ships sailing the globe – 460 departures spanning the Antarctic to the Arctic including Alaska, the Amazon and Orinoco rivers, the Scattered Islands, the Kimberley, Papua New Guinea, and soon even the roof of the world, the geographic North Pole
- Experienced expedition teams headed up by Mick Fogg in the Asia Pacific regions and Nicolas Dubreuil in the polar regions
Information & Reservations
Details of all PONANT voyages including itineraries, pricing and shore excursion highlights are available at au.ponant.com
Contact PONANT on Australia: 1300 737 178 or + 612 8459 5000 / New Zealand: 0800 44 32 62, or email email@example.com to request more information or assistance.