Helloworld Business Travel announces new National Manager
Helloworld Business Travel is pleased to announce the appointment of Sharon Stanley to the position of National Manager for the network.
With a lengthy and successful career history across the travel industry Sharon has most recently been operating her own successful consultancy company, specialising in Sales and Account Management for clients across the Travel Industry. Prior to launching her own business, she was Head of Key Accounts AUS & NZ with Amadeus, and before that held senior roles with CWT including Senior Director, Global Program Management Asia Pacific.
David Padman, Head of Corporate, Associate and Affiliate networks at Helloworld Travel Limited commented on the importance of this role and this appointment.
“Sharon’s appointment to this pivotal role comes at a time of new direction for Helloworld Business Travel. We’ve been undertaking a lot of work to assess exactly what the major need and priorities are for our agents across the network, and we know Sharon can deliver on these identified areas for the benefit of the whole network. Based on learnings and agent feedback gathered to specifically address the challenges facing our members across their businesses, we are building a new support team around the HWBT network, and the National Manager role” he said.
“Her first-hand expertise across the travel industry, including knowledge and hands-on experience of the travel lifecycle from all perspectives (GDS, TMC and Buyer), give her a unique understanding of our complex industry and her wealth of experience and career history will make her an incredible asset to the HWBT network.”
“We are excited to have Sharon join the team and have full confidence that she brings the ideal skills to carry out our vision, plans and strategies for the HWBT network and its members.” David added.
Sharon will commence in the role on April 15th and will be based in the Helloworld Travel Limited North Sydney office.
About Helloworld Travel Limited
• Helloworld Travel Limited (ASX: HLO) is a leading Australian & New Zealand travel distribution company, comprising retail travel franchise operations, destination management services (inbound), air ticket consolidation, wholesale, corporate and online operations. This includes “Helloworld Travel”, Australia’s largest network of franchised travel agents, as well as our Corporate, Associate, Affiliate and Travel Broker networks, Qantas Holidays, Go Holidays in New Zealand, AOT Inbound, ATS Pacific, QBT, Sunlover Holidays and Insider Journeys
• “Helloworld Travel” is a nationwide network of independently owned and operated retail travel agencies offering Australia and New Zealand outstanding service, and the best value, tailor-made leisure and corporate travel experiences
• HLO has over 2000 staff located in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, the USA, South East Asia, India and UK/Europe
• Helloworld Travel is the proud major sponsor of:
– Volleyball Australia and the Helloworld Travel Volleyroos men’s and women’s national teams